1. Join our CSA! When you join a Community Supported Agriculture program such as ours, the money you spend on food goes directly to supporting our farm. There are no middle men taking a cut.
2. Recruit a new CSA supporter. Word of mouth is the most effective advertising for community supported agriculture. Many people have never heard of it or tried it and may not even realise they know someone who has. Tell them how it works for you.
3. Leave us a glowing review. Localharvest, Yelp, Google, Facebook. Where ever it was you found out about us, that’s the place to leave a great review to help other potential supporters choose our farm.
4. Post our flyers where potential supporters can see them. Maybe you have a noticeboard at work, or at your gym or coffee shop. Email us and we will get those flyers to you right away.
5. Like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and Twitter. Share our posts and pics and tag us in yours.
6. Document your CSA journey on your blog or on Facebook or Instagram. Share pictures of the meals you make with your Karl’s Farm CSA and tag us.
7. Email us a testimonial. We use these on our website to let other people see what parts of our CSA you enjoy the most.
Karl’s Farm relies 100% on our supporters and we are so grateful for each and every one of you. Thank you for all you do.